По договоренности, 45 лет, Красноярск, готов к переезду, стаж 3 года и 9 месяцев
A highly competent logistics (aviation, automotive industries) specialist with wide experience in procurement logistics and stock and storage logistics.
A highly competent marketing manager. Over 20 years of successful experience. B2B, Bank services marketing, FMCG marketing, Trading marketing, 3D branding, retail marketing, mix marketing paradigm realization model specialist. 15 Marketing researches with recommendations are performed. Price model and strategy developer.
Analyst with deep specialization in mathematics.
Result-focused team-leader, able to lead or to work as part of a team, analytical, innovative, self-motivating.
Welcomes new challenges, especially if they involve implementing and developing schemes.
Fluent in English. English knowledge is equal to CAE A level. Score is about 87-89%. German is in a volume of the Linguistic University for a second foreign language. German can be strengthened up to fluency within three-four months.
Computer literate (experienced user of MS Office, Internet Explorer, Photoshop.) Special programmes are used: Statistica 6.0, 8.0. Additional programmes learning time depends on the extent of their integrity into the above mentioned ones.
Huge volumes of data could be acquired, processed, systematized in limited time terms and represented in an adequate to audience qualification written form or orally.
Sales representatives training experience.
Personal result in sales is one and a half new client a day within a three months period. Catering and fast food field. Right bank of the Yenisey river was my responsibility zone for more than a year. Ability to effectively compete with a stronger rivals. Compliance with the pressures.
Communicated affectively to chief and chief deputy ranks.
Experienced negotiator skillful in avoiding non-productive confrontation.
Blind ten-fingers typing Latin and Cyrillic alphabet as well.
Major issues are solved by method of Inspiration flash. Solution is normally optimal.
Experience: AirBridgeCargo Airlines, LLC –Volga-Dnepr Technics LLC 2007 to present
Logistics and customs clearance specialist/ Krasnoyarsk Line station facilities and procurement manager
• Hold full responsibility for monitoring line station irreducible store stocks and procurement (Purchase Orders) of spare parts, devices tools for an Aircraft maintenance. Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalog (AIPC) for B747, Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Component Maintenance Manual (CMM) for each aircraft, site MyBoeingFleet were in use. KJA Line station store is triply certified by EASA. Level 3 remarks are only in records.
• Lead, negotiated, reconciled, prepared for signing agreements for service, calibration and repair of tools.
• Storage items accounting and marking (identification serviceable and unserviceable tags, calibration stickers) of avionic and mechanic tools, spare parts according to EASA Part 145 and Maintenance Organization Exposition.
• Made technical descriptions (using AIPC, AMM, CMM, My Boeing fleet, Correspondence) in cooperation with engineers of imported and exported materials components, devices for them to be cleared at local customs authorities. Over 1000 descriptions were issued.
• Trained collegues in storage recording and arrangement for EASA inspections (Location of spare parts, marking, Tool distribution Log and Store Log Book recording etc.). Three EASA Inspections are held successfully.
Krasnoayarsk Airlines, JSC 2006 to 2007
AOG-desk Krasnoyarsk staff logistics team leader
• Prepared set of documents (Invoice, AWB, Technical description, Confirming letters) for imported and exported spare parts and devices to undergone customs clearance at local customs authorities. Over a thousand of units were cleared.
• Provided for supplier’s shipping documents to be acceptable to local customs authorities.
• Drafted, reconciled, prepared for signing agreements on purchase and maintenance with importers-suppliers (Boeing 737, 757, 767). Over fifteen agreements were concluded.
• Corresponded with suppliers searching for the best quotation, negotiated best terms of delivery, reconciled legal formalities. (‘Apostille’ problems solved). As a member of a team participated in AMASIS (TRAX is analogues programme) adaptation SAP
• AOG orders status monitored
• Provided for Storage rooms to be in conformance with EASA Part 145.
Rzhanko-Khleb, JSC (Krsanoayarsk, Russia) 2004 to 2006
Manager of marketing and sales department
• Identified market share, improved sales dynamics by 35 percent, widened product range presence by 26 percent. Formed competitive price strategy.
• Trained sales representatives, seventeen in total, resulting in growth of sales by 17 percent.
• Assortment matrix optimization
• Price model developed accounted in sales volume increase in 11.56%
• Monitored market by continuous marketing researches. Developed research from the very start up to recommendations to a management of a company.
Best group, LLC (Krasnoyarsk, Russia) 1998 to 2004
Manager of marketing department
• Increased local sales share to 38 percent by 11 percent.
• Concluded one-year market research on bag design, assortment line, optimal promotion channels and sales strategy. Price model for this product was issued.
• Worked out competitive strategy of business and product matrix.
Metalex bank, JSC (Krasnoyarsk, Russia) 1996 to 1998
International accounts department manager (bank manager)
• Concluded over 50 import and export letters of credit and warranties operations. Consulted clients of a bank in letters of credit operations.
Kedr bank, JSC (Krasnoyarsk, Russia) 1994 to 1996
Marketing and clients relations manager
• Consulted clients in making out of investment projects credited by means of European banks loan programme. Presented them at the regional administration. Two of them were approved and certified, credited and implemented at present regarded to be profitable ones. (Broad bakery line, Ice-cream manufacturing). PROJECT EXPERT, UNIDO programmes were used in assessment of projects. Over 100 projects were processed and certified.
• Diploma of Krasnoyarsk Pedagogical State University, Foreign Language Department (English-German department), full-time, graduated in 1997.
• Diploma of Krasnoyarsk State University, International Economic Relations department, full-time, graduated in 1994.
• Human factor (MODULE 9), Aviation legislation (MODULE 10) are passed with score 90/85 and 85/95 consequently in the English language.
References: available upon request
I would be pleased to have an interview at agreed time. Telephone interview is acceptable.
Remuneration level of $4 000 per month is acceptable. On the way to the result its level is negotiated.
There should be no doubts in possibility of effective combination of different activity fields the only person is involved in without loss of quality.